Thursday, October 11, 2007

Technical Difficulties

I was invited to Ravelry on August 29th (my dad's birthday and also knitting night). In the mad rush of my life, I sort of forgot about it until Tuesday. ohmygod. I couldn't wait to get home and add all my knitting books to the library section of my profile. I'm slowly adding projects I've knitted. Unfortunately I mis-placed the power cord for my digital camera which forced me to use the camera in my cell phone. How is that working out. . . . not so much. Ravelry has been a great distraction from the chaos in my work life. A consortium of Royal Bank of Scotland, Fortis and Santander is buying ABN Amro. I'll be going to RBS. Still not sure if they will keep me or not. I like the word used to describe losing your job: "Best Sizing". Sigh. My 10 year old niece/godchild asked to spend the night tomorrow. She will go with me to Yarncon on Saturday. Looking forward to spending quality time with my best girl.

No comments: